Love is about painful and experience .


Hai readers , ya , sorry for take long time of not updating any post . I had just past my big examination , SPM . My trial result is great , and i hope i will get the same for my real result that will be coming soon . So , how are you guys ? I hope you guys were in good health , i will keep my blog active after this , alright ? Dont you guys mind if i keep on writing in english eventough my grammar isnt right , maybe i should started to be brave enough to improve myself to be a better person . 
So , refer to the title , tonight , i will continue a story about love . But , it doesnt matter with the past or future . Actually , being in love was a nice feeling . Its like a story tale . But , love can bring something you never expected . Love teach you about happiness , painful , sadness , and other emotion . It might lead us to kill ourself without forced . So , which part do you want to read first ? Maybe what i'm going to write this same like other writers , but it could be different in several part because we are telling you guys about our own experiences that might not being passed by everyone .


I choose sadness first . Reasons ? It is because , i dont want to cry so hard in the midnight . Hahaha . Chill . I'm not going to cry , i guess . Sadness is a feeling . Everyone knows right ? Can i combine sadness and painful ? Because i think both of it are in the same cases . Do you ever sacrifice your feeling to another as easy as you can ? Yes , when you are not in love with them because of several reasons which is they had broken their promises or you had found someone else that can be replaced or another . It makes you are confident on your decision . But , not for all of us . I am kind of person who can't accept lying . I hate lying . The person who cheated on you or they realise that you are the worst creation they had ever met or something else , these person are the craziest person because they didnt realise we are the person who had shared happiness with them , sacrifice all of things to make sure the relationship longlasting . At the end , they didnt appreciate . These person can go to the hell . I REALLY MEAN IT ! HAHAHAHAHA . I think it enough about sadness and painful because it only gave negative statement where people scared to be in relationship . 


And last , happiness . Happiness will come soon or late . We have to keep patient . I know its hard . Believe me , once you get it , you never regret and keep praise on it . I've been through many types of problems , and some of them aren't solved yet . I keep on questioning myself wether i'm strong enough to go through this , but i know Allah had planned such a great thing to me . I hope if one day , i get the happiness , it will be long lasting . Because i didn't sure that my patient still can be controlled . Happiness can't be described because it is a wonderful feeling after we've been through so many things . I don't know wether i deserve it or not . 


This post should be posted a few days ago . But , I'm too busy searching idea about how to expend my bussiness . Yes , I've entered bussiness world . And i already got my result in SPM . It was a memorable memory ever . I have successfully honour the promise I've made to my parents ; which is bring them on the stage . You guys have no ideas how i felt that day . I'd searching my name everywhere on the list . Oh Allah , I praise you a lot for being given me a chance to bring my parents on the stage . My name is on the last list . And my name is the first person who went up to the stage . Wanna know my result ? I've got 8A's . Praise to Allah . Oh ya , just a reminder if you guys want to buy any blouses , palazo and even t-shirt , you can refer to my instagram : @_naylaamira or visit my page on facebook : @naylaamirashop . See you next time people ^^ . Wishing you guys all the best in your life . But remember , dont give up on conjecture . See you around . 

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment . I will reply soon ^^

Popular posts from this blog

Sakit !!

Kawaad