Lesson and Challenges

Hi readers ! Its been a while since the last time i wrote right ? So how are you ? I hope you guys are in good health and good condition . Please be safe wherever you are . So, right now , i want to share with you guys two stories . If you are interested , you may continue to read this , and if you not interested with this , you guys can go find something else that meet your satisfaction . This is just an experience that i want to share with you guys . 
To make this clear , I never expected it happen to me and there's so much painful that I've been through since that . I'm not sure it is the appropriate way to say or tell you guys about this . But , I write and share about this to you guys because I want you guys to take a lesson from this . 
Here we go , the first story is about friendship and the second one is about crushing on someone . 
Friendship ;
In my opinion , friendship means a relationship between friends that both parties agreed that they will face all obstacles together . Friendship is not a burden to anyone . Friendship make us stronger . Friendship make us feel better . To all of them who feel having friends is a burden , you better start to dig your own grave . 
Here's a fact that i want you guys to realize . If you have a friend , that always willingly to be there in your upside down , please don't ever leave them behind . You never knew what will happen if they don't exist in your life . 

In some situation , you'll find them really annoying as they keep repeating thing all over again until we do the stuff , you'll find them heartless just because their opinion doesn't meet your expectation , you'll find them caring as they always care for your health , you'll find them as a financial adviser as they advise you how to manage your money and you'll find them as a lifeguard as they saved you from get involve to bad thing . 

Little do you know , that this kind of peeps is just a small number and only chosen people will gain this . You're kind of lucky to have this kind of friend . You must appreciate this kind of people and they don't deserve bad manners . 

So that , to all my best of best friends , best of friends , friends that i used to be clingy , and the most important person in my life , thank you for exist ! I'm really thankful to have all of you in my life . 

If one day , i dodge you guys away , tell me that i was wrong . Remind me of your kindness , remind me how are my situation , if i don't have all of you , remind me to think carefully before making any decisions . Sometimes , i react to much because of my own anger towards small little things , so , please be with me till the end . I owe you guys everything . I owe you guys till the end . 

To conclude this story , you should appreciate all your friends . You cannot dodge them even they make a mistake . Think of what have been sacrificed by them . Please do not make a silly mistake !


Okay , so far , how do you feel ? I'm sorry for being bad on writing post in English . I'll try to improve soon . Let's proceed to another story !

Crushing on someone ;

As a normal human being , of course we have this feeling (Like other person) . And I've been this now . Actually , its been a while since the last time I've been rejected by someone . I know , ugly girl like me shouldn't be with him and I'm not worthy to him , I guess . I do know , pretty face doesn't really important , but , trust me , people nowadays always make this as an priority for them to find their soulmate . And because of that , there are so many cases happen , such as divorcing just because seeing others . 

This is the story of mine . I've been through a heartbreak moment since this New Year (31 December 2018) . It happen because the guy didn't notice all my effort towards him . On the day he made up his mind to leave me , it is such a painful feeling . I never taught that it will happen to me . But , let bygone be bygone . I've created best memories with him , so let memories be memories . 

Now , I've been crushing for one of my closest friend , i don't know he noticed this or not . We're a long lost friend that start contacting each other for this few months . I never taught that i will fell in love with him . He's not so special at first . His presence doesn't make me felt any difference . But , lately , I think the way he treat me is different . He keep on saying that he treat others like this too . He treat me so nice ! He comfort me well ! He give advice in the way that make me feel better . And he even challenge me to get pretty . 

I never felt for my best friend , but this time is different , he is an excuse for me . Yes , he challenge me to be pretty so that he can make me his girlfriend , but , i reject it clearly , but he keep on teasing me . I start to think , if I do his challenge , its not just give him benefit , but I also get the benefit . So ,  I start slowly by following the skincare routine without any miss just because i want to prove him that I can be pretty like other girls . 

If the day come , please take a look at me closely . I'm doing this to show you my effort on this relationship . Yes , everything can happen when have "jodoh" . I trust it . May Allah lead us together if this the best . I have a lot of obstacles , but I know you can make me feel complete and make me feel like I'm home . I know that . 

I think its all for today . I need to re - doing my blog since it already look so lame . If you guys seeing this it in a better way , thats mean I already re-doing my blog . See you guys again ! If you have any suggestion , you can comment in comment section below . I will notice them soon . 

Adios readers !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sakit !!

Kawaad