Dear heart 💖


And this part is the most i like . Keep storying what i love and hate. And now the topic is past. Yes it is true. I still loving the way he is no matter he is nerdo or weirdo or whatever lah. And my heart keep vibrate eventhough we had separate. Yep. You are not mine. Therefore, why you are so confidence to get your soulmate by get a relationship while school. Fuhh. Proud of you past. You train me a lot. Thankieee. I know Allah had planned the best for us. We meet. We know each other. We are close. We get a relationship. We were too happy. We love each other. We can't be separated. We sit to each other. And now. All this sweetness gone by just in a blink of an eye. Wow. Amazing. And it makes me strong. But, i know inside your deepest heart, you miss me. How can i knew.? It is from your eyes. Even it is a moment ago. I can see it. Honey, you can't trick me. Your feelings. The vibrate. I can still feel it. I know you feel it too. But it is too hard because you scared of past can happen once again right. I dream of you a lot. And in those dream you keep give a good react. Not like now. Maybe my dream will be true if i found a new one. And in that time, don't come over me and asking about us. Yes, it hurts us. But, we can try to fix it. And you don't want it. I appreciate it. You teach me a lot. You teach me not to put hope on boys. You teach me to be strong when people leaving. You teach me to be an adult and keep forgetting the small matter. You teach that people always have their own trick. And the most part i love is when you teach me is not easily fall in for other person. Once you love, keep loving him. This is what i got from you. Thanks dearly past. Hiks. And now . Please get away from my life. I didn't need you to make me jelous and keep reminding the past. And i didn't need your symphaty to take me as your truly love. Okayy. Thats all. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sakit !!

Kawaad