Uni's Life

Hola peeps ! Its been quite long since i wrote my last post which is in June , last year . I just can't believe it in myself , one post a year ? Are you serious najdah ? Nahh , but its okay . Uni's life with packed schedule , test , quizzes , assignments and club meeting . Furthermore , due to this pandemic , almost all university changed their learning to online while student and lecturer work and study harder than before . I  guess we do have our problems right during this critical time , but I hope everyone is fine and in a good health . Remember to follow all government orders okie ?

OK ! Enough for introduction . So , frankly , I am a student in UiTM . I take diploma in accountancy and right now I almost ended my fourth semester . Em , I really don't know what to be told , but I guess , I'll start with my experience from first semester until right now . Its been an adventurous part since I further my studies to another level .There so much up and down , rise and fall , tears and laugh . No matter how it was , it was really memorable and priceless memories !

Lets start ! 

My first semester went quite well actually . In UiTM , you can choose your timetable according to the available classes . Oh ya ! Before i forget . There was an Interim session before i enter the real classes . They'll teach you time management , tour around the campus , know who is the person incharge in hostel , library tour . Interim session is such a tired thing . SERIOUSLY ! I'M NOT MAKING ANY JOKES OKAY ! Imagine you only have 5 to 10 minutes to eat , while you have to stand in line for hours just to wait the facilitators to count people to make sure there are the exact number of student to attend the programs . Before we moved from one to another paces , we have to repeat the same thing , which is stand in line , waiting for your turn to go back to your hostel . Penat do , serious tak tipu . Kalau tempat yang kena bukak kasut tu , satu hal lagi , dah orang hilang kasut pulak . YEASSSS ! UNI'S STUDENT BUT ACT LIKE SMALL CHILD ! *sigh .  Lets really start the first semester journey . Back to choosing class . Actually , it has to be same for the group of subject . If I had 6 subjects , I have to pick the same group , which will lead me to meet the same classmate for every subjects . Unfortunately , since we're the first timer in this UiTM system , it suddenly went into maintenance , and we had to wait until it can work perfectly fine. When i sign in the student portal at 7 a.m , I was shocked , as almost all the classes has been choosen , and I decided to mix my class . I try to reschedule my timetable to make sure I had no class in Friday . (Advantage : You will had a day extra in weekend ) . So , it went like school . Cumanya , biasala , adat belajar , ada susah , ada senang . You'll see different people everyday . LET ME TELL YOU GUYS ! PLEASE DO NOT TRUST ON PEOPLE EASIYYY!!! Jangan kata sis tak warning . You never knew what will happen to you next . Sesetengah manusia tu , baik dekat depan je ye , anak-anakku , dekat belakang , masha Allah . Okay , lets proceed ! At the end of the semester , alhamdulillah . I thanked Allah for giving me this opportunity to receive this result . 

*note : I'm not going to tell you mine ! :P

Next , we move on to the second semester . In this semester , I've changed from bright to moody mood . Its because of this one group of female student that keep on looking me up and down as if I'm not wearing any cloth ! HELLO ! I'M WEARING CLOTHES TOO OKAY !!!!! *strictly mad . I stopped smiling whenever I passing by anyone . Plus ! I'm not approaching anyone I didn't know in this class . Until , my financial lecturer grouped us to make tutorial . *dalam hati : whyyyy madam doinggg thiss on meee T^T . So , I brave myself to approach them , and get to know each other . When we're close enough . We tell each other our first impression . And they told me , I look so unapproachable ! Garang sangat ! TAK SENYUM LANGSUNGGG ! NAMPAK SOMBONGGG ! And I laugh so hard . If not because of the painful experience , I didn't become like this . Getting knew my new friends in second semester is the most memorable thing ! I never thought that I will be so comfortable with all of them ! Serious do ! Diorang ni , kelaka nak harooomm , sporting , masuk airrrr . Memang best sangatttt! We also had time to go to our lecturer's house for iftar ! There are five cars in total . And after iftar , we go to play bowling together ! It was late night , and my male friends were worried to let the girls to drive , so , we split up , and had car pool , stop by at Mcdonald for a while . It such a bless to meet them . I almost forgot about this . ALL OF THIS SECOND SEMESTER CLASSMATE IS TOO CLEVER GANGG ! Rasa tercabar keegoanku . Kalau rasa malas nak study , mesti rasa triggered . Persaingan secara sihat ini , mendorong keputusan final yang sangat tak disangka ! Antara yg paling tinggi yang pernah I get . Basically , in this semester , I learn about , friends is our mirror . If you choose the right person , you'll be like one of them , which lead you to a successful life . Meanwhile , if you choose conversely , you'll be like them . Choose your friend carefully okay ?

Third semester is the most tough one that I ever had in diploma I think . The most trusted person I ever trust , betrayed me in a blink of eye . Okay , we already reconciled . But , its the most painful memories ! I hope you guys can learn and take a lesson from this okay . No matter what happen , you just can't betray your friend , unless she/he made the unforgivable mistakes . Fellas , I also want to advice , I know , most of university's student will lead themselves to find partner right ? Tipulah kalau tak cari . Sebab me too >< . (But , I didn't found one , and still focusing my studies :P) . If you are in love , please , manage your time wisely ! TOLONGLAH ! JANGAN JADI SELFISH SANGAT ! You'll waste others time okay . And people will get annoyed of you easily . Its okay if you cinta mati dekat dia , takleh berenggang dengan dia , nak dating all the time . BUT PLEASEEE !!!! FINISH YOUR GROUP ASSIGNMENTS FIRST !!! DON'T GIVE AN EXCUSE UNLESS YOU'RE REALLY SICK . BECAUSE WE SICK OF YOU ! We also had other commitments , but why we can submit our work on time ? Yes , the answer is time management . READ ME !

 T-I-M-E M-A-N-A-G-E-M-E-N-T ! 

So , because of this small thing that you ignored , it will caused others a lot of burden in work , understood ?! Please lah peeps . You're already an university's student not a secondary or primary student anymore . 

And now , here I am in the forth semester of my diploma . I really thought that I will enjoying my second last semester like I used to be . But , unexpected things happened right ? Our world is suffering due to this pandemic of Covid-19 . We had to change our learning session to online learning . Okay , here is my experience on Open Distance Learning (ODL) by UiTM .  Okay , basically , online learning is fun (this is what I felt in the beginning session of ODL) . We had to meet lecturers online by video call through apps such as Microsoft Teams , Google Meet and etc . Alhamdulillah , praise to Allah , all my lecturers are following our schedule and make us feel comfortable to study . They also help us in lecture to give additional information for us to understand the subjects well . It such a pain to see my lecturers are so excited to teach new lesson while not all the student participate well in class . Dear students , no matter what types of learning are you having . Don't you know , both of us (lecturer and students) are having our own difficulties ? Lecturers are struggling to record videos in order to give an understandable learning session . Students are struggling to download method , doing tasks , assignments with limited resources (because some of us didn't bring the book back to home) . But , we must overcome our difficulties . It is a give and take situation where student and lecturer need to be as one unity to overcome this .Students , please don't give an excuse . If you had a problem with your internet , tell the lecturer immediately , so that the lecturer can figure out how to help you to deliver the lectures . You can also ask your friends to teach you if you not understand . In my opinion , due to this circumstances , we have to be together , help people who need , share our knowledge together . JANGAN KEDEKUT ILMU YE ANAK-ANAK ! Nak simpan ilmu sorang sorang untuk bawak ke mana ? And please don't be ashamed to ask your friends help . They will be willingly to help semampunya . 

Overall , this is my experience as university's student . Uni's life might be adventurous , but also memorable experience . Sorry for not telling you in detailed . Its all I have for this . I might being busy for the upcoming weeks . Pray for me too ! There are tests , and quizzes before this semester end . Hopefully , my friends and I will had flying colours result . I've been thinking to put some pictures but later in another post , I'll let you see . See you when I see you . Thank you for having time to read this post . You can comment on the comment section on the topic you want me to post . Adios peeps !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sakit !!

Kawaad